Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

22.11.2019 14:20
pany, which among other things, develops underwear that absorbs menstrual blood without the additional use of tampons, pads or a Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Texas Rangers reliever Jeremy Jeffress has been reinstated by Major League Baseball and joined the team Friday after being placed on the restricted list following an arrest on a drunken driving charge last month.Jeffress was arrested Aug. 26., less than a month after being acquired in a trade with the Milwaukee Brewers before the Aug. 1 deadline.The right-handed reliever was at an inpatient rehab clinic for a little more than three weeks, Rangers general manager Jon Daniels said.Jeffress was also suspended twice in the minor leagues for violating baseballs drug rules. Satch Sanders Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Larry Bird Jersey . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. https://www.cheapceltics.com/682n-gordon-hayward-jersey-celtics.html . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Kevin Garnett Jersey . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Stitched Celtics Jerseys . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Miki Agrawal is passionate about periods.?In fact, shes the co-founder of THINX -- a company, which among other things, develops underwear that absorbs menstrual blood without the additional use of tampons, pads or a cup.?So, when Chinese swimmer Fu Yuanhui made headlines for discussing her time of the month at the Rio Olympics, we knew she would be the best person to dissect the culture-shifting moment.Here, the former semi-pro soccer player and serial entrepreneur discusses playing sports while on your period, disrupting the feminine hygiene market and removing the social stigma that surrounds menstruation. This interview has been edited for length.espnW: Bronze medalist Fu Yuanhui made headlines for telling the world she was on her period during the Olympic games. What were your initial thoughts and reactions?Miki Agrawal: It was amazing. Her candor liberated so many women. In particular, those in Asian countries [where its often] taboo to talk about periods. The fact that she was so open and without shame was empowering and absolutely worth being a headline.espnW: As a former semi-professional athlete, has your period ever impacted your performance? Agrawal: In my past life, I was a [competitive soccer player for the New York Magic], and all three of my ACL tears happened during menstruation. Your ligaments are far more brittle and malleable when youre on your period. However, there isnt much research on the connection between that time of the month and the common injury. But there should be. So, yes, my period has definitely impacted my performance.espnW: What inspired you to create THINX? Agrawal: I was frustrated with the offerings in the marketplace. Think about how many pairs of underwear youve ruined while on your period? And what about your sheets, clothes and everything else? [Women] are spending all this time cleaning up, or putting sweaters around our waists. Weve had the same options for the for the last 50-plus years. The tampon was invented in 1931 by [Dr. Earle Haas], a man. The last real innovation was adding a strip underneath the pad to stop it from moving around, which [Stayfree] created in 1969. Now, the menstrual cup is here, but it hasnt been popularized globally. My overall goal and purpose is to make the experience of getting your period easier.espnW: How does your patented underwear work? Agrawal: It took three to four years to develop this product. This is the first real [menstruation] product for the mass markett developed by women and for women.dddddddddddd My partners and I wanted the consumer to feel like they were wearing regular underwear; not anything bulky and uncomfortable. When you bleed into [the underwear], its innermost layer wicks away moisture. So, youre not sitting in a pool of blood, but rather a regular pair of panties that remain dry. They are also antimicrobial and breathable. The whole system of layers really works like magic, but they look like regular underwear and are able to absorb about two tampons worth of blood.espnW: Youve also created a sports variation, which specifically caters to active women. What are the key differences with this design?Agrawal: They dont feature lace trim, and have comfort-fit leg with a cotton interior. When youre exercising, your body needs more room to breathe, and we understand that. Now, women can keep their heads in the game.espnW: Please discuss The Week, your micro-documentary that hopes to remove the stigma from menstruation. Howd you get notable women like Joy Bryant, Jackie Tohn, Sophia Bush and others to discuss their periods in such a public manner? Agrawal: They are all very vocal feminists. If you enter a conversation with confidence, it basically gives others permission to do the same. If Im coming to talk about that time of the month and Im embarrassed about, then youll react that way. If I speak to you in a confident manner, then youll be confident as well. It has really helped women discuss menstruation publicly.espnW: THINX has a donation for purchase (one-to-one) partnership with AFRIpads. Please discuss the program.Agrawal: I travel often, and Ive seen first-hand what women in developing countries go through while on their periods. Could you imagine bleeding on to your bed -- in a hut, with no feminine hygiene products around, and often times very little underwear? I cant.So, I scoured planet earth to find the right partners and hopefully make a difference. Luckily, we found AFRIpads, which is based in Uganda, and they make washable and reusable cloth pads at a reasonable price. The product costs between $2 and $5 dollars for the whole year, and come in three or five pad kits. [The pads] dry quickly in the sun, are affordable, and help develop the local economy. Weve helped AFRIpads grow from 25 to 175 employees. Its been amazing thing to witness. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz