Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

20.11.2019 06:42
rest of my career. The job of a co-ordinator isnt to reinvent the wheel. Its to try to figure out the best way to put these tale Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. -- The Washington Redskins have no plans to change their offence despite Robert Griffin IIIs surgically repaired right knee that kept the quarterback out all spring and might keep him sidelined through the start of training camp on July 25. "The zone read is something I feel in the long run helps a quarterback," offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan said Wednesday after the Redskins final practice before training camp. "Everyones accounted for and there arent many free hitters. The whole key to the zone read is just the threat of the zone read. If youre not honouring it, youre usually going to get 15 yards before contact. "It was the least pass rush Ive ever seen as a co-ordinator. (Defences were) just sitting there just scared to death, just watching and not moving. " Shanahan noted that Griffins three injuries last year -- a concussion against Atlanta , the right knee against Baltimore and again in the playoff loss to Seattle -- came on pass plays not on quarterback runs. "The threat of Robert running was the thing I enjoyed the most throughout the year," Shanahan said. "About halfway through the year, I realized were not getting any of these blitzes that I used to see. The threat of a quarterback running makes (defences) play 11 on 11 as opposed to 11 on 10 like theyve been doing my whole career." Shanahan maintained that hes not tied to any particular scheme. "Everybody in the league runs pretty close to the same plays and its just when you call those plays, how do you call those plays versus what coverages," he said. "I dont plan on having an exact system the rest of my career. The job of a co-ordinator isnt to reinvent the wheel. Its to try to figure out the best way to put these talented players in a situation that they can be successful." Griffin, the second overall pick in the 2012 draft, was so successful that he led Washington to its first NFC East title in 13 years and its first playoff spot in five while setting rookie quarterback records for passer rating and rushing yards. Shanahan believes that Griffin will be smarter about sliding and throwing passes away than he was as a rookie. Griffin has to "get used to sliding, knowing when to fight for yards, when not to fight for yards," Shanahan said. "I think its harder for guys their rookie years because the speed of the game is a lot different. People get up on you a little (quicker). You gotta slide early and anticipate things. In college, he would just outrun (defenders). Most quarterbacks have been throwing the ball away since high school. Roberts just starting to do it." As for Griffins ongoing absence, Shanahans said what is "frustrating is you know youre going to eventually play with him and youd like to work with him and practice with him, but you cant do that. Its part of the injury. You just gotta wait and be patient and get ready (for) when he comes back." Notes: Redskins placed defensive end Doug Worthington (biceps) and tight end DeAngelo Peterson (foot) on waived/injured list. ... Washington signed receiver Donte Stallworth. ... Adam Carriker hasnt been on the field since he tore his right quadricep last Sept. 16 and has had two surgeries, but defensive co-ordinator Jim Haslett said Carriker will be back at some point. "Hes one of the hardest working guys on the team. The one you dont want to say, this guy wont make it back, dont say that about Adam." ... Haslett said he can definitely envision one of the rookie safeties, fourth-round draft pick Phillip Thomas or sixth-rounder Baccari Rambo, starting. But he added that everything at the position depends on the health of veteran Brandon Meriweather, who missed all but one game in 2012 with a series of right knee injuries. Cheap Yeezy 350 v2 White .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Supreme Black/Red .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/fake-yeezy-350-v3-wholesale.html . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Fake Yeezy 350 v2 White . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Where To Buy Yeezys Online . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. LAS VEGAS -- During their upcoming exhibition tours, the U.S. Olympic basketball teams will host more than 350 family members of military who have died.USA Basketball announced a partnership with the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) on Wednesday, two days before its mens team begins its pre-Olympic schedule with a game in Las Vegas against Argentina.Events will also be held surrounding mens games in Los Angeles, Chicago and Houston, and a womens game in Bridgeport, Connecticut.Besides tickets to the events, USA Basketball will have more than 75 surviving military children serve as ball kids and stand with players during national anthem performances.dddddddddddd.TAPS was founded in 1994 to provide free support services to surviving Armed Forces family members. The American teams have strengthened their relationship with the military under USA Basketball chairman Jerry Colangelo and coach Mike Krzyzewski, a graduate of the U.S. Military. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz