Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

20.11.2019 06:40
om 3-point range and scored a season-high 23 points, Barry Brown added 16 on 7-of-12 shooting and Kansas State beat Hampton 89-6 Antworten

MANHATTAN, Kan. -- Coming into the season, one of the bigger questions for Kansas State was how senior Wesley Iwundu would fare with some adjustments to his jump shot over the summer.The answer appears to be so far so good.Iwundu hit 3 of 3 from 3-point range and scored a season-high 23 points, Barry Brown added 16 on 7-of-12 shooting and Kansas State beat Hampton 89-67 on Sunday night.Xavier Sneed scored 15 and Kamau Stokes had 13 points for Kansas State. Sneed and Stokes made three 3-pointers apiece as the Wildcats hit 12 of 23 from behind the arc.At the beginning of the game, both of us were going back and forth Kansas State coach Bruce Weber said. Im looking at the score and we got four threes, they got three threes. As Ive said all along, were a better three point shooting team. The main thing is getting good ones.Stokes made a 3 to break a 10-all tie and spark a 13-0 run and Kansas State (3-0) took a 46-36 lead into halftime. The Wildcats led by double figures throughout the second half and scored 13-straight points to open their biggest lead, 75-49, with 7:23 remaining.Jermaine Marrow and led Hampton (1-2) with 15 points. Lawrence Cooks hit three 3-pointers and scored 10.Kansas State made 28 of 48 (58 percent) from the field and hit 21 of 38 foul shots. The Pirates were 5 of 10 from the free-throw line.STAT OF THE NIGHT: With the win vs. Hampton, Bruce Weber moved past Lon Kruger on K-States career wins list. Weber is now 82-54 in five seasons at Kansas State.INJURY: Dante Williams returned to the Kansas State lineup on Sunday night after being under the concussion protocol and missing the first two games of the season.BIG PICTUREHampton: The game against Kansas State is their only game against a team from a major conference in the 2016-17 season.Kansas State: Barry Browns 16 points mark the third straight game where the sophomore has scored in double figures. Brown added four assists and three rebounds.UP NEXTHampton: The Pirates remain on the road for the second game in the Barclays Center Classic. On Tuesday night they will travel to Virginia to face the Richmond SpidersKansas State: The Wildcats will be in action on Tuesday night as they welcome Robert Morris to Manhattan before traveling to Brooklyn for the semifinals of the Barclays Center Classic. Fake Astros Jerseys . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Collin McHugh Astros Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. https://www.cheapastros.com/1693o-ryan-pressly-jersey-astros.html . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Astros Jerseys 2020 . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Bob Watson Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose.Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed the toughest opponent he has ever faced is former Arsenal and Chelsea defender Ashley Cole. The duo met on several occasions during Ronaldos six-year spell with Manchester United and also while on international duty with Portugal and England.And although Ronaldo has since tested himself against numerous defenders in La Liga, the Champions League and on the international stage, he still rates Cole highly. Real Madrid fans were unforgiving when Cristiano Ronaldo missed a chance late on in the game against Athletic Bilbao at the weekend Over the years I had some great battles with Ashley Colle, he does not give you a second to breathe, Ronaldo told Coach Mag.dddddddddddd He was such a tenacious player when he was at his peak, quick, tough in the tackle. You knew it would never be an easy game.Ronaldo was also questioned about the player he admired most - even if he admitted they werent good friends.There is a big mutual respect between myself and Lionel Messi, Ronaldo added. The media like to make out like we have this big rivalry, but we dont. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. It is not like we are good friends, but there is a mutual respect on both sides.As well as respect for Messi, the Real Madrid star revealed his admiration for former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.I do see Sir Alex Ferguson as a father figure, Ronaldo said. All my coaches have been important, but when I arrived at Real Madrid I was a man, when I arrived at Manchester United I was a boy.All of a sudden you are at one of the biggest clubs in the world, and at that time I needed somebody like Sir Alex.You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Ronaldo boos baffle Zidane Real score seven in Copa Fixtures Table ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz