Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

19.11.2019 13:14
L.The Tennessee Titans have extended the practice and are alternating four players at the two safety positions.The rotation incl Antworten

An Australian weightlifter has already won silver two weeks out from the Rio Olympics.While other Olympians are completing final preparations in their chosen disciplines, Tia-Clair Toomey competed at the world championships of an entirely different sport.Toomey placed second at the World Crossfit Games in California on Sunday and said she never considered pulling out of the gruelling event, despite the scheduling conflict.Crossfit and weightlifting complement each other, and there was never a time where I felt as though my weightlifting suffered because I was also training for the Crossfit Games, Toomey said.The 23-year-old discovered weightlifting through her background in Crossfit.Ever since I decided to take crossfit and weightlifting to the next level, I always wanted to compete at the Olympics and Crossfit Games in the same year, she said.Toomey, Australias only female weightlifter at Rio, said the disappointment of missing out on gold had motivated her for a strong performance at the Olympics.It has fired me up represent my country at my very best, Toomey said. Damaso Garcia Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Mike Matheny Jersey . JOHNS, N. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/2366h-julian-merryweather-jersey-blue-jays.html . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Kelly Gruber Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Jose Bautista Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Rotating defensive linemen or even outside linebackers to keep players fresh to rush the quarterback is nothing new in the NFL.The Tennessee Titans have extended the practice and are alternating four players at the two safety positions.The rotation includes listed starters DaNorris Searcy and Rashad Johnson, plus special teams captain Daimion Stafford and rookie third-round pick Kevin Byard.Defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau, a Hall of Fame player and longtime coach, approached Titans coach Mike Mularkey with the idea before the season after all four players performed well through the offseason and training camp.We just thought we had a group of safeties that had complementary skill sets, and they were all pretty good athletes. And if we can keep them really fresh and really sharp in the fourth quarter, like you want your defensive line, we would take that, LeBeau said. I checked with coach Mularkey and he thought it was a good idea, and its been good for us.LeBeau rotates the safeties usually by series, or in an extended drive, rather than situationally.It was a great idea, Mularkey said. I think theyre all playing good football for us. They all have a little bit to each of them, and obviously if youre playing a lot you feel like youre a bigger part of it. Our guys have really contributed the way we hoped.Johnson leads the foursome with 22 tackles followed by Stafford with 20, Searcy 17 and Byard 14. Stafford has the only interception in the group.Even though it means fewer snaps each game, the players have bought in to the concept knowing the payoff is having more stamina in the fourth quarter. The Titans (3-3) currently rank ninth in the NFL in total defense and 11th against the pass with Indianapolis (2-4) visiting Sunday.A lot of us pllay on special teams too, so it keeps everybody fresh, Searcy said.dddddddddddd My reaction, me being an older guy, I know it takes a lot off your body because youre not out there hitting. It keeps everybody fresh and able to play.Johnson, in his eighth NFL season, has adapted well to a lesser role even though he had never rotated in and out of games before this season.At the end of the day, it just keeps you locked in and focused for the entire game, because you never know what type of situation you may get thrown in, Johnson said. It keeps guys on their toes.LeBeau and the Titans defensive coaches may have been planting the seeds of this rotation as far back as May.They said, `Some days we dont know how the rotation is going to be. Were going to call it out on the sideline and youve got to run in and be ready to play, Johnson said. I think they were kind of preparing for something like this, knowing they had so many guys that could play the position.One player benefiting the most might be Byard, a rookie from Middle Tennessee. He played the most snaps of the four in last weeks 28-26 win over Cleveland.My confidence is building up every game, Byard said.Game notes The Titans listed only two players on their injury report, and both are expected to play. Tight end Anthony Fasano and cornerback Brice McCain were on the report after sitting out Wednesday with ankle injuries. Both were full participants on Thursday and Friday. The Colts listed 19 players on their initial injury report and have already ruled out seven players for Sundays game.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz