Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

18.11.2019 06:26
14-6) increased his NL-leading win total, allowing one run in seven innings and outpitching Tim Lincecum (6-12). Washington matc Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Denard Span made a diving catch in deep centre field with two runners on base for the final out, and the Washington Nationals held off the San Francisco Giants 6-5 Wednesday night for their fifth straight victory. Jordan Zimmermann (14-6) increased his NL-leading win total, allowing one run in seven innings and outpitching Tim Lincecum (6-12). Washington matched its longest winning streak of the season and moved within one victory of .500 for the first time since July 20. The Giants scored once in the ninth off Rafael Soriano, and put runners on first and second with two outs. Hunter Pence hit a drive to left-centre, and Span ran it down near the warning track to preserve the win. Soriano worked around Brandon Belts RBI single in the ninth and, helped by Spans grab, earned his 31st save. Ian Desmond homered and Anthony Rendon had two RBIs in a five-run fourth inning that put Washington up 6-1. Zimmermann gave up six hits, walked two and struck out two. After going 1-3 in his previous four starts, the right-hander permitted only two runners past second base. In his last 42 regular-season starts, Zimmermann is 23-8 with a 3.01 ERA. Washington is 31-11 in those games. Lincecum surrendered six runs and seven hits in six innings. The two-time NL Cy Young Award winner allowed a combined three runs over 22 innings in his previous three starts. Belt homered and Pablo Sandoval had three hits for the last-place Giants, who have lost eight of 11 to fall a season-high 15 games under .500 (52-67). Since the All-Star break, the defending World Series champions are 9-16. The Giants used a walk to Pence, a stolen base and a two-out single by Roger Kieschnick to manufacture a second-inning run. In the bottom half, Desmond needed only one swing to tie it. His 17th home run was his 10th career hit in 12 at-bats against Lincecum, including two longballs. San Francisco got two singles and a walk to load the bases with two outs in the fourth for Lincecum, an .098 lifetime hitter who bounced into a force play. Similarly, two singles and an intentional walk loaded the bases for Washington in the bottom half, and the Nationals took full advantage of the situation. Rendon hit a two-run double and Kurt Suzuki followed with an RBI single. A wild pitch by Lincecum let in another run, and Ryan Zimmerman capped the uprising with a run-scoring single. After Zimmermann left, the Giants pierced the Washington bullpen for three runs in the eighth. Belt homered off Ian Krol and Sandoval doubled in two runs off Ryan Mattheus before Tyler Clippard struck out Kieschnick and Gregor Blanco. Sandovals three hits were one more than he had in his previous seven games. Blanco went 0 for 3 and is batting .113 since the All-Star break, and teammate Buster Posey broke out of a 3-for-26 skid with singles in the eighth and ninth. NOTES: Nationals C Wilson Ramos is day-to-day after straining his left hamstring during Tuesdays game. Ramos said Wednesday he expects to be held out "maybe one or two days." ... It was the first time in 10 games that San Francisco lost when scoring at least four runs. The Giants are now 40-12 in such games. ... Washington RHP Dan Haren seeks to win his fourth straight start in the series finale Thursday afternoon. RHP Ryan Vogelsong pitches for the Giants, his second start since returning from the 60-day DL. Cheap Vapormax 97 China . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Nike Air VaporMax Black+Anthracite . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-vapormax-95-clearance.html . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Wholesale Vapormax Womens . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Vapormax Plus Clearance . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Angelique Kerber was sweaty. She had just beaten Johanna Konta in the semifinals of the Australian Open to book a trip to her first major final. Her on-court interview had finished about 30 seconds earlier. Adrenaline pumping, she popped out into a quiet hallway at Rod Laver Arena.I had just finished my assignment for ESPN and was wandering back to the ESPN compound that hot Thursday Melbourne afternoon. I had just watched Kerber, 28 years old and playing in her 33rd Grand Slam tournament, pull off a crisp, clean match that included just 11 unforced errors to 14 winners.Kerber had won seven career titles at that point and more than $9 million. She had been ranked in the top 10 for years. She had been to the US Open semifinals in 2011 and the Wimbledon semifinals in 2012. But this -- this 2016 Australian Open moment -- was by far the biggest of her career.Well congratulations! I said.But she wanted more.I cant find anyone from my team, she said (and I swear I could see the excitement and thrill dripping off of her). Ive just gotten to my first major final, and I have nobody to hug.You can hug me if you want,?I said.And she did.Two days later, Kerber went on to beat Serena Williams -- the same Serena Williams who four months earlier was two wins away from a calendar Grand Slam and was holding all four major titles -- in the final to win her first major title.And Kerbers year just kept getting better from there. In addition to winning the Aussie, she was runner-up (to Serena) at Wimbledon, won the title in her home country at Stuttgart, took silver (to Monica Puig) at the Olympics, took out Petra Kvitova, Roberta Vinci, Caroline Wozniacki and Karolina Pliskova to win the US Open. She started 2016 ranked No. 10 in the world and finished ranked No. 1.For so many years in womens tennis, we had been looking for that person, who, like Serena, could follow up a great result at a Grand Slam. That player who could make a run to the semis or the final annd then back it up.ddddddddddddNobody had been able to do it. But Kerber was able to break that pattern

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz