Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

18.11.2019 06:24
year and served as a skating consultant with the Toronto Maple Leafs, Anaheim Ducks, Buffalo Sabres and Calgary Flames.Braid als Antworten

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Coyotes have hired Dawn Braid as skating coach and say she is believed to be the first full-time female coach in NHL history.Braid has a long association with the NHL.She worked part-time for the Coyotes last year and served as a skating consultant with the Toronto Maple Leafs, Anaheim Ducks, Buffalo Sabres and Calgary Flames.Braid also spent seven years with the Athletes Training Center as director of skating development. Among the skaters she worked with while there is New York Islanders center John Tavares.Its something that Ive wanted to see happen, she said in a statement released by the Coyotes. The fact that they respect what I do enough to name me as a full-time coach, or to name me as the first female coach in the NHL, I take a ton of pride in that. Ive worked very hard for this opportunity. Its been going on for years and I just look forward to going even further with it.The hiring is the latest in a series of breakthroughs for women in mens sports.Last year, the Buffalo Bills made Kathryn Smith the NFLs first full-time assistant coach. Smith is the teams quality control coach.The NBA has had two female assistant coaches -- Becky Hammon of the San Antonio Spurs and Nancy Lieberman of the Sacramento Kings.A year ago, the Arizona Cardinals made Jen Welter the first woman to hold a coaching position of any kind in the NFL when she served as an intern in the preseason. Dan Altavilla Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Taijuan Walker Jersey . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. https://www.cheapmariners.com/2385k-james-paxton-jersey-mariners.html . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Brandon Brennan Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Yusei Kikuchi Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. WASHINGTON -- Jordan Roland scored 22 of his career-high 27 points in the second half to lead George Washington to a 74-59 win over Central Florida on Thursday night.Tyler Cavanaugh added 19 points for the Colonials (8-4), who have won three straight and five of six.It was a struggled for both teams in the first half -- each making just 1 in 3 shots -- with the only point in the last five minutes a George Washington free throw that put its lead at 30-22. Thhe Colonials heated up in the second half, making 13 of 24 shots, including 7 of 15 3-pointers and 11 of 17 free throws, pushing the lead to 25.ddddddddddddRoland, a sophomore whose previous best was 14 points, made 9 of 13 shots with five 3-pointers.Tacko Fall led the Knights (7-3) with 16 points, seven rebounds and four blocks. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz