Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

18.11.2019 06:23
.Asked why Red Bull has an advantage over Mercedes in the wet, Ricciardo added: They probably have too much power! So traction a Antworten

SUZUKA, Japan -- Daniel Ricciardo hopes Mercedes decision to go conservative with its engine settings at this weekends Japanese Grand Prix will create an opportunity for Red Bull to bring the fight to the championship leaders at Suzuka.The Australian won the Malaysian Grand Prix last weekend after Lewis Hamilton suffered an engine failure 16 laps from the end. In reaction to the failure, Mercedes is running revised parameters for its engine this weekend, including a more conservative oil specification.That could bring us closer, yes, absolutely, Ricciardo said. Forgetting what happened last weekend, coming into this race we always thought it was going to be one where we can probably have an advantage over Ferrari.And if it is wet sure we can get really close to Mercedes. I know that wet race in 2014 our race pace was really good. At the time we were a bit quicker than Mercedes in the race, and the deficit was bigger than it is now in terms of machinery. So we will be pretty racy. Dry conditions, qualifying, they will still have a little bit on us, but I think we will keep it within half a second.Asked why Red Bull has an advantage over Mercedes in the wet, Ricciardo added: They probably have too much power! So traction and things like that they might struggle a little bit more. It doesnt seem we have to work that hard to get a good car in the wet. In the wet you still need a good car, you still need to balance it.Normally in the past it just feels like if it rains then it doesnt matter what set-up we have in the car. Normally we have pretty good grip, so we probably just have a bigger window in the wet conditions. That is the obvious thing for me which stands out.After taking his first win since 2014 in Malaysia, Ricciardo is hoping to keep the momentum going this weekend.Since Silverstone I had not been on the podium for a while, and then in Budapest I got a podium, and since then I have had a podium at every race except Monza. So you could say I have had good momentum. It is probably just confidence.Momentum is another word for confidence. So I feel good now, absolutely, coming into this race with positivity. And if it brings another good result, we will just keep calling it momentum then! Joe Ross Jersey . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Gerardo Parra Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. https://www.cheapnationals.com/ . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Joe Ross Nationals Jersey . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Max Scherzer Nationals Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Briana Day and Alexis Peterson scored 19 points apiece and all five starters were in double figures by the end of the third quarter as No. 14 Syracuse rolled to a 102-65 win over Siena on Monday night.Brittney Sykes added 18 points, Isabella Slim had 16 and Gabby Cooper 11 for the Orange (2-0). Slim, a senior, also had a career-high 11 rebounds for her first career double-double as Syracuse had a 52-38 advantage on the boards.Deja Rawls hit a 3-pointer with 22 seconds left to pull Sienna innto a 20-20 at the end of one quarter but Cooper opened the second quarter with two 3-pointers.ddddddddddddDay followed with two layups for a 10-point lead. That turned into a 25-5 run and Syracuse led 49-29 at the half.With Slim getting a career-best six steals, the Orange had 24 among the 33 Siena turnovers that led to 29 points.Jackie Benitez had 18 points for the Saints (0-1). ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz