Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.11.2019 07:08
est known times to his credit. In 2007, he became the first trail runner to run under 7 hours for the famous rim-to-rim-to-rim?t Antworten

Champion trail runner Dave Mackey posted some dramatic news on his Facebook page Thursday about his long recovery from his well-documented?trail running accident in May 2015. After more than 16 months of surgeries, physical therapy and continued complications, the 46-year-old trail runner announced that hes decided to have his lower left leg amputated below the knee.During what was expected to be a routine trail run in the mountains that frame the western edge of Boulder, Colo., Mackey fell off a rock and tumbled more than 20 feet, badly breaking his left leg in the process. After seven surgeries during a three-week hospital stay, Mackey returned home with his injured leg intact, albeit with an external bracing system and crutches to help him get around. Although he recovered enough to walk with a significant limp over the next year, he still had mobility issues, internal infections and constant pain.Several more surgeries -- including his most recent procedure about three months ago -- helped him walk without a cane. But continued complications with the repaired leg put him in the tough place of opting for more surgeries or permanently amputating his lower left leg. He talked through the scenarios with numerous doctors, as well as family and friends, and decided that he will have the amputation surgery on Nov. 1.Related story from Competitor.com: Mackey endures long road to recoveryMackey, a Hoka-sponsored runner who works as a physician assistant, has won U.S. trail running championships for 50K, 50 miles and 100K distance and won the Montrail Cup trail running series in 2004 and 2011. Hes a two-time U.S. ultrarunner of the year with a long list of trail running and adventure racing victories, plus a handful of records and fastest known times to his credit. In 2007, he became the first trail runner to run under 7 hours for the famous rim-to-rim-to-rim?trail run across the Grand Canyon and back when he ran the 42-mile route in 6:59:56 in 2011.Although hes has been able to ride a bike for more than a year, he hasnt been able to run, let alone walk without a significant limp. He said on Monday that hes most interested in?regaining his health and being pain-free, and believes once he has a prosthetic, hell be able to resume life as it was before his accident. If all goes as planned, he will be able to run, ski and walk his kids to school without pain.Im happy, or maybe relieved, to know there will be some finality to it, Mackey told?Competitor.com?on Tuesday. Ive talked to a lot of people and I think this is the best next step for me.Click here to read Mackeys post in its entirety and more on his story from Competitor.com. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. NHL Jerseys Outlet .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/ . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. NHL Jerseys China .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Discount NHL Jerseys . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Manly three-quarter Brayden Wiliame is glad he has endured the worst start to an NRL career of any player.The 23-year-old had to wait four years and his 14th first grade game against Newcastle on Anzac Day before enjoying success after an inauspicious career start with Parramatta and the Sea Eagles.It was tough, I am not going to lie, it was tough on myself, he said.But I have a good base at home with my family and my partner. They make it a lot easier to get through those hard times. Now I know my confidence is definitely up.I am not where I want to be yet but I am heading in the right direction.After his first win, things didnt get much better as Manly lost their next seven games.But since then Wiliame has playedd a significant role in the clubs late season finals charge, with Manly having won four straight.ddddddddddddnd he looks back on his career beginning as an important test of character.Now I can say that start was of benefit but at the time it was tough to get through, especially reading about the things that were said about me, he said.But looking back at it now I am happy I went through that tough time so early.Now I know I can handle it if it does happen in the future and it will because football is full of ups and downs.All players go through it, I am glad I have gone through it now. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz