Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

16.10.2019 15:52
0 finishes.I am very happy to be here and to get my second victory, Ciganda said. Its wonderful to play here in Mexico. I honest Antworten

MEXICO CITY -- Carlota Ciganda rallied to win the Citibanamex Lorena Ochoa Invitational on Sunday for her second LPGA Tour victory in her past four starts.The 26-year-old Spaniard shot a 4-under 68 at Club de Golf Mexico for a two-stroke victory over five players. She played the four par-5 holes in 5 under, making an eagle on No. 2 and birdies on 6, 11 and 17.Ciganda won the LPGA KEB-Hana Bank Championship a month ago in South Korea for her first tour title. The former Arizona State player has five straight top-10 finishes.I am very happy to be here and to get my second victory, Ciganda said. Its wonderful to play here in Mexico. I honestly dont have any words. I love the golf course, the people, its an honor to be here. Ive been playing really good all year long and to end this year with these two victories gives me a lot of confidence, I am very happy.Ciganda won a year after finishing second to Inbee Park on the tree-lined course.Last year, I was close, Ciganda said. It was a shame not being able to win but it was still a good last day, so I had really good memories. Last week, I was back home just resting because I wanted to play here and to do so well, so I am really happy and thrilled that I was able to win.Third-round leader Austin Ernst had a 71 to drop into a tie for second with 2008 winner Angela Stanford (69), Jodi Ewart Shadoff (67), Karine Icher (69) and Sarah Jane Smith (70).Right now, disappointed. I just didnt play well enough today to get it done, Ernst said. Carlota played really good, especially early. I am just kind of frustrated with how I finished.Stanford won the 2008 event in Guadalajara.It was a good day, Stanford said. Its hard to shoot 3 under on Sunday and be upset, but I had two three-putts. The one on 11 would probably haunt me for a while, but I hit the ball really well and gave myself a lot of chances and I was never in a really bad spot, so to be in contention and have a day like that is pretty encouraging.Mexican amateur Maria Fassi closed with a 73 to tie for 15th at 5 under. Shes a freshman at the University of Arkansas. Gaby Lopez also was 5 under after a 73 on her home course.Canadas Brooke Henderson, the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 7, was 20th at 4 under after a 71. Michelle Wie (72) was 24th at 1 under after a 72. The 2009 winner in Guadalajara, she played on a sponsor invite after failing to qualify for the 30-player event.Tournament host Ochoa won 27 LPGA Tour titles. The Mexican star retired in 2010. She will be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame next year.Custom Nike Detroit Tigers Jerseys .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Custom Nike Seattle Mariners Jerseys . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. https://www.customjerseysnikebaseball.com/custom-nike-philadelphia-phillies-jerseys/ . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Custom Nike Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys China . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football.After a decade of dominating the NHL, Sidney Crosbys relatively mortal 2014-15 season -- wherein he only finished third in the scoring race, fifth in Hart trophy voting and his team was eliminated in the first round of the playoffs -- raised the question of whether his days as the games best player were coming to an end.Given his slow start to the 2015-16 season, it initially appeared that Crosbys torch was finally being passed. But after a midseason coaching change re-ignited his play, Pittsburghs captain quickly returned to his place as the sports most dangerous offensive weapon. At years end, he was named to the first All-Star team, finished runner-up for the Hart trophy, was seventh in Selke voting (his highest finish of his career) and won the Conn Smythe for leading the Penguins to their second Stanley Cup in the Crosby Era.ddddddddddddWhile last summers reports of his decline have obviously been proved premature, theres a steep road ahead for Crosby. He will be representing Canada at the 2016 World Cup of Hockey against the best players in the world, then leading the cap-strapped Penguins in a tough race against their Metropolitan division rivals, the Washington Capitals, while fending off the rising success of younger talents like Edmontons Connor McDavid in his quest for a third league scoring title. Can he stay on top for one more season? ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz