Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

16.10.2019 15:51
arcus Cousins told the Sacramento Bee. If you know youre not giving 100 percent at the beginning of the game, youre the issue -- Antworten

With an ailing Joakim Noah forced to the bench by a sprained ankle, the New York Knicks have turned to reserve center Kyle OQuinn to supplement their scoring and rebounding.The Knicks (10-9) are 4-0 when OQuinn is in the starting lineup. New York will look to improve its 9-3 record at Madison Square Garden on Sunday when it hosts the Sacramento Kings.Shooting guard Courtney Lee (ankle) sat out Friday and is day-to-day for New York, which has not been two games over .500 since Nov. 21 last season.OQuinn had his first double-double of the season in the Knicks 118-114 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday. He scored 20 points and pulled in 13 rebounds.After the game, Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek was understandably non-committal about Noah returning to the starting spot when he is healthy.Well see when that happens, Hornacek said. Right now were just happy. We just won a game.OQuinn is taking his new role in stride.It doesnt matter to me, he said. Whatever coach decides to do, Ill roll with it. Starting, coming off the bench -- as long as Im in the mix. Whatever he decides. What am I going to argue with him?Joakim didnt go nowhere, OQuinn said. Hes still sitting next to me, talking to me every timeout, like a coach. Much appreciated.Carmelo Anthony took a season-high 10 3-pointers, making five in the back end of the home-and-home series with Minnesota. He scored 29 points -- the ninth time this season hes collected 20 or more points.Sacramento (7-12) is 3-6 over its last nine games, but only one of those losses was by double figures -- including a 97-92 decision at Boston on Friday.Weve got to look ourselves in the mirror and hold ourselves accountable, Kings center DeMarcus Cousins told the Sacramento Bee. If you know youre not giving 100 percent at the beginning of the game, youre the issue -- myself and everybody else in this room included. So its on us.Arron Afflalo returns to the Garden as the Kings starting shooting guard. He spent last season in the same role with the Knicks. Hes averaging 8.6 points per game.The Kings are Afflalos sixth team. He was drafted by Detroit in 2007 and spent two seasons there before being traded to the Denver Nuggets. Four years later, he was traded to the Orlando Magic in the Andrew Bynum-Dwight Howard deal. He averaged a career-high 18.2 points per game in 2014 with the Magic before being traded back to the Nuggets.The UCLA product also played for Portland before signing with the Knicks last offseason. He out of his contract and signed with the Kings over the summer.I knew we kind of had a new team coming, Afflalo told Basketball Insiders. I was a fan of (Kings coach Dave) Joerger and the way he coached in Memphis. Just happy to be a little bit closer to home, and Sacramento was one of the early teams that reached out, and they won. It just felt like a good fit at the time.The Kings swept the two-game series last season by a combined 10 points.Adidas Nmd XR1 Schweiz . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Nmd Billig Kaufen Schweiz . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. http://www.nmdschweizkaufen.ch/ . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Nmd Schuhe Online .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Ultra Boost Kaufen Schweiz . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions.PHOENIX -- Ron Gardenhire will be the bench coach for new Arizona Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo.The 59-year-old Gardenhire managed the Minnesota Twins for 13 seasons and gives Lovullo an extremely experienced right-hand man.The Diamondbacks announced the entire coaching staff Thursday. The newcomers are Tony Perezchica as third base coach and a pair of ex-Diamondbacks -- Mikee Fetters as bullpen coach and Robby Hammock as quality control and catching coach.ddddddddddddRetained from Chip Hales staff are hitting coach Dave Magadan, pitching coach Mike Butcher, first base coach Dave McKay and Ariel Prieto as coach/interpreter. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz