Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

16.10.2019 15:46
much so that even MLB has recognized her.Andrews, who plays for the National Pro Fastpitchs Akron Racers, became the first femal Antworten

A.J. Andrews has made plenty of highlight plays on the diamond -- so much so that even MLB has recognized her.Andrews, who plays for the National Pro Fastpitchs Akron Racers, became the first female athlete to win a Rawlings Gold Glove Award on Friday. She was one of three athletes to receive a standing ovation, joining MLB Hall of Famers Al Kaline and Brooks Robinson.Its such a surreal moment, even walking up, the fact that Im in front of all these All-Stars, all these magnificent baseball players and the fact that I get to put my name with that, Andrews told Eduardo Perez at the ceremony. I get to say, I won a Gold Glove.That Gold Glove is going in a shrine in her room with purple and gold streamers in honor of her LSU Tigers.How good of an outfielder is Andrews? Well, for starters, she made a catch while falling through the fence. You read that right.The ball was in the air, I was just running back for it -- I honestly thought it was a home run, Andrews said. So I ran back for it and I get to the wall and the ball was there, and I just did all I could to reach up and catch it.Being the first woman to win a Gold Glove is special for Andrews, who said it makes goals that previously seemed unachievable to women now attainable.Impossible is a very minimal word, and it means absolutely nothing, Andrews said. Before this year, Im sure many people thought it was impossible for a female to win a Rawlings Gold Glove and never thought it would be something a female could achieve. ... Its really giving a push to womens sports and the strides that theyre trying to make.Andrews became the first woman to win a Gold Glove. But she probably wont be the last.Charles Nagy Jersey . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Lou Boudreau Indians Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/2218u-luis-tiant-jersey-indians.html . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Fake Indians Jerseys . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Satchel Paige Jersey . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland.Our experts weigh in on four of the biggest questions in NASCAR:Turn 1: Who will be the next Hendrick Motorsports driver to win a race?Ricky Craven, ESPN NASCAR analyst: Jimmie Johnson will win a Chase race before the season is over, Im confident of that! Chase Elliott has been the fastest of the group, but having never won adds ?pressure. Jeff Gordon winning at Martinsville would be the ultimate story ... but Im thinking with my heart. And I like the progress we are seeing from Kasey Kahne. That said, brain says Jimmie.Ryan McGee, ESPN.com: Chase Elliott. Its not just that hes the trendy pick, hes the best they have right now. And he doesnt have a bazillion pit-road penalties (sorry Jimmie).John Oreovicz, ESPN.com: Its tempting to say Chase Elliott, but common sense says it has to be Jimmie Johnson. I get the feeling that if the 48 team knocks off the rust with a win, more will soon follow.Bob Pockrass, ESPN.com: Jeff Gordon. He wins at Martinsville and drops the mic on his career as a substitute driver.Turn 2: Ty Dillon and Erik Jones are both outside looking in heading to the final race of the Xfinity Series Round of 12. Is it a blow to the series if theyre both eliminated, or good to show the unpredictability of the Chase?Craven: Its both. You should favor your brand names making it past Round 1, but thats not as important as this format creating intrigue, surprise, and entertaining storylines. Win, lose or draw, this next race has become more valuable because of the the scenarios and discussions leading up to it. The format in its first year for the series has already created added interest. Thats a good thing!McGee: Im still really divided over the Chase in the two lower series, particularly in Xfinity, and this is why. You are trying to establish stars and give youngsters a shot at winning titles. When you add this to a series thats already overrun with Cup Series moonlighters, this feels a bit unfair. I like the Chase format in Cup, but I always felt like the what title are we running for? check box was enough here.Oreovicz: Its a bigger deal if Jones doesnt make the cut, because hes already been appointed as a star of the future and a lot of people have tabbed him as this years Xfinity championship favorite. I dont think Dillon dropping out would move the needle all that much.Pockrass: If it happens -- and I dont think it will -- it would be a blow to the series. They have been among the best drivers -- and the most popular drivers --- in the series all season and for them not to be in the final eight would be a shame.ddddddddddddTurn 3: What do you expect out of Tony Stewart in his last seven Sprint Cup races?Craven: Im concerned that The bloom has fallen from the rose in terms of excitement in the next half dozen races for the three-time champion. Its not going to be a Jeff Gordon-type retirement celebration, but a celebration will exist when we get to Miami because Tony has had a brilliant career. A win in the last seven races would be fitting, but I cant see it happening. Lets hope Tony proves me wrong.McGee: A front bumper that is 30 feet wide and made out of steel.Oreovicz: Not much in the way of results, but 100 percent effort behind the wheel and plenty of smart-ass remarks to his friends in the media. I hope he goes through this final flurry of races with a relaxed attitude and enjoys himself.Pockrass: Expect him to go out with a bunch of finishes between 10th and 20th. Thats the way hes run recently, and he wont do anything to bring attention on himself. Hed rather the spotlight shine on the drivers competing for the title. He won a race this year and hell hang up the Cup firesuit content knowing he earned a win in his final season.Turn 4: At what point do drivers begin worrying about Talladega being this rounds determining event?Craven: The concern began Monday morning as the focus shifted to the second round. These drivers with championship aspirations know they must take care of business in the next two weeks --?a win at Charlotte or Kansas is the only insurance policy they can buy -- to avoid a Talledega calamity. Theres an easy and hard way of doing things at Talledega. The easy way is to not go depending on success, and of course the hard way is just the opposite. The damn place requires near perfection in terms of strategy, timing and teamwork and luck. No driver wants to pin hopes on the latter!McGee: The instant the checkered flag flew last weekend at Dover.Oreovicz: When the green flag waves at Talladega. Theres no sense worrying about it until then; as Juan Montoya so often says, It is what it is. By winning between now and then, one or two drivers can spare themselves that worry.Pockrass: They already started worrying about it since the schedule came out. They really will start worrying after Kansas if they dont have a win. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz