Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Soaring
jokergreen0220 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

06.10.2019 07:30
two free throws Antworten

Fiorentina boosted its hopes of a Champions League spot as it ground out a 2-0 win at home against Atalanta in Serie A on Saturday. Adidas NMD Kengät Miehet . Josip Ilicic broke the deadlock in the 16th minute when he curled a superb free kick into the near top right corner from 25 metres. Atalantas hopes of getting anything from the match all but evaporated when it was reduced to 10 men nine minutes from time following Luca Cigarinis second booking. Substitute Rafal Wolski sealed the match in the 86th, racing almost half the length of the pitch and holding off defenders before firing across into the bottom left corner for his first Serie A goal. Fiorentina moved level with third-placed Napoli, which hosted AC Milan late. Udinese beat Chievo Verona 3-0 in a relegation battle. Udinese had lost four of its past five Serie A matches, while Chievo was without a win in its past seven, scoring only four goals during that period. Chievo almost took the lead on the half hour when Cyril Thereaus back-heeled effort crashed off the base of the upright. Udinese went in front in the 56th when Antonio Di Natale brought down Dusan Bastas pass and volleyed across into the bottom left corner for his third goal in as many matches. Substitute Bruno Fernandes tapped home Roberto Pereyras cross in the 74th and Emmanuel Badu added a third shortly before fulltime. Udinese moved provisionally nine points clear of the relegation zone and eight points ahead of Chievo. Adidas Eqt Ale . The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea. Adidas Prophere Ale . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology. http://www.nmdhalvalla.com/ . - Andrew McCutchen went 4 for 5 and finished a home run short of a cycle, and Jordy Mercer drove in a career-high four runs to lead the Pittsburgh Pirates to an 8-2 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday. NEW YORK -- The Wizards made the right call when they put the ball in Bradley Beals hands for a last shot Monday night. The Knicks decision to not take a timeout after Beal scored didnt work out so well. Beals driving layup with 6 seconds remaining lifted the Wizards to a 102-101 win when New York didnt use one of its three remaining timeouts and Carmelo Anthonys attempted a 3-pointer bounced off the rim as time expired. "I probably should have taken a timeout there at the end, but you know Beno (Udrih) grabbed it and the ball is in Melos hands before I could even react and I should have reacted a lot sooner once the ball went through the bucket," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. "So, thats on me." Beal led the Wizards with 21 points, including their final seven as Washington erased a six-point fourth-quarter deficit. "I knew in the huddle that if I came off the pick and roll, they were probably going to double me," Beal said. "My first instinct was to reject the screen and go baseline if I had it. There was absolutely nobody even paying attention, so I just drove it in there." After Beal scored, the Knicks inbounded the ball to Anthony and he dribbled up court before unleashing his game-winning attempt. "Thats a tough way to lose a game," Anthony said. "If he (Woodson) said its his fault theres no need for me to make excuses or talk about it. As players, we have to be smarter. We knew we had timeouts. I was just trying to get a shot." Martell Webster added 30 points, John Wall had 20 and Trevor Ariza had 10 points for the Wizards. Anthony finished with 32 for the Knicks. The victory snapped the Wizards 10-game losing streak at Madison Square Garden. The last Washington win in New York came on Dec. 6, 2006 "Its a great overall win for us," Beal said. "We havent won here since 2006. Thats a big accomplishment for us hhow we stuck through adversity. Adidas NMD R1 Miehet. . As a team, everybody stepped up." The Knicks led 100-97 after Andrea Bargnani hit two free throws with 1:07 left. But, Beal hit a 3-pointer to tie the game with 45 seconds left. Udrih put the Knicks back in front by making one of two free throws with 24 seconds left. After a Wizards timeout, Beal ran down the clock before driving past Udrih and hitting the game-winning shot. The curious decision by the Knicks followed. "Well its easy to stop playing, make a basket, anticipate a timeout, start walking to the bench, and now all of a sudden you got one of the best players in the league come at you full bore," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. "Even after the ball went in, we stayed up. I think we had two guys flying at Carmelo at the end." The Wizards led 53-42 at halftime and increased their lead to 59-44 on Arizas short jumper with 9:12 left in the third quarter. The Knicks then went on a 12-0 run, highlighted by consecutive 3-pointers by J.R. Smith and capped by Anthonys layup. New York went ahead 66-64 on Anthonys jumper with 3:06 left in the quarter and increased it to a game-high at 77-71 on another jumper from Anthony with 33 seconds left before settling for a 77-75 lead after three quarters. After shooting just 15-47 (31.9 per cent) in the first half, the Knicks went 13-19 (68.4 per cent) in the third quarter. Smith finished with 18 points. Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 14, Bargnani had 13 and Udrih with 12. NOTES: Pablo Prigioni was taken out of the game with 9:49 left in the third quarter with a hairline fracture of his right toe. He is expected to be out at least two weeks. He was replaced by Udrih. . Smith returned to the starting lineup after sitting the entire fourth quarter in Saturday nights Knicks win over Atlanta. . Wittman and Woodson were teammates at Indiana University in 1979-80. 00:03ET 17-12-13 ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz