Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

01.10.2019 03:35
Washington. And the point was that youve got to remember where you came from and youve got to have that humble and hungry attit Antworten

Manuel Pellegrini expects to be without Joe Hart and Raheem Sterling for at least a month after both were injured in the Manchester derby. Sterling damaged his groin during the first half of Citys 1-0 defeat to United, while Hart was stretchered off after the break after injuring a calf muscle.Both injuries will need further assessment, but in the aftermath of the game Manuel Pellegrini told Sky Sports: Muscle injuries are never less than a month. Asked in his press conference how long it would take the pair to recover, he said: I dont think you can recover from a muscle injury in one week, normally it takes three or four weeks so I dont think they can play. Rashford claims derby spoils Marcus Rashford scored on his Manchester derby debut as United all but ended Citys title hopes That timescale would rule both players out of Englands upcoming games against Germany and the Netherlands and Citys Champions League quarter-final against Paris Saint-Germain.City also face Bournemouth, West Brom, Chelsea and Newcastle in the Premier League in the next month as they battle to hold on to a Champions League position. Raheem Sterling receives medical treatment after a heavy tackle Uniteds victory at the Etihad took them to within one point of their rivals, while West Ham are also a point behind. Also See: Rashford claims derby spoils As it happened Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. https://www.fakesoccerjerseys.com/ . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Soccer Jerseys Black Friday . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. SEATTLE -- This city is home to grunge rock gods, tech billionaires and a ubiquitous retail giant. Downtown, a King holds court in the summer and a recent Super Bowl champion dominates sports-talk radio in the fall.Surrounded by mountains and water, there is plenty to do in and around the Emerald City, and it does not rain quite as much as its reputation suggests.For Washingtons Chris Petersen, college footballs most unassuming star coach, Seattle is the perfect place to build a powerhouse program on a foundation of well-ordered priorities.While Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Jim Harbaugh and Dabo Swinney could stop traffic in their towns, Petersen can spend a day at the mall or a night out with his wife without drawing so much as a Good luck, coach here.I dont think Chris Petersen minds at all. Other college coaches probably would. I think it fits right to the nature and personality of Petersen that he doesnt have to be the center of attention, said former Washington quarterback and Seattle radio host Brock Huard.Of course, it is only year three for Petersen at U-Dub. If the sixth-ranked Huskies (10-1, 7-1 Pac-12) keep playing as they have this season, Petersen might reach the celebrity status in Seattle currently held by Mariners Cy Young Award winner King Felix Hernandez, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, or Wilsons coach, Pete Carroll -- whether he likes it or not. (He will not).Washington is two victories away from its first Pac-12 championship since 2000 and maybe a spot in the College Football Playoff. Not since Don James was regularly taking the Huskies to Rose Bowls from 1975-92 have Washington fans felt so comfortable with their coach.Petersen, 52, has a runners wiry frame, a just-right wave in his salt-and-pepper hair that would make an anchorman jealous and an aw-shucks demeanor. He loves the water and his office view of Lake Washington and Mount Rainier. He comes across as an effortlessly cool dad.The son of a high school and junior college football coach from Northern California, Petersen did not want to follow in his father Rons footsteps growing up in Yuba City.I would go to his games and I think I would care more about winning and losing more than half the players that I saw on the sidelines, Petersen said recently in his office. And I would tell my Mom, like, there is no way I would coach and let 18 year olds control my happiness.To this day shes like, `Dont complain to me. You knew what you were getting yourself into.Petersen played quarterback at Division II UC Davis, undersized but fast. He was a star at a place where the team shared its locker room with students and faculty.I think theres certainly no sense of entitlement coming out of somewhere like that, Petersen said. We didnt have anything. We had pads and football gear. We didnt have any sweats or shirts or any of that stuff. I think we bought our own cleats.Petersen worked his way up the career ladder carefully and somewhat reluctantly to become head coach at Boise State.Every job Ive taken Ive not wanted to go, but just felt like I need to do this, he said.Petersen helped turn the Broncos into the standard by which all college football overachievers are judged. Boise State went 92-12 in eight seasons under Petersen, winning two Fiesta Bowls and frequently forcing itself into the national championship discussion.No matter how many giants the Broncos slayed, no matter how much attention and praise was heaped on them, Petersen never allowed them to feel as if they had made it. He used a cramped room under Broncos Stadium to get his message across, dispatching players and coaches there for positional meetings and film studyy.ddddddddddddVery much like a dungeon. No heat. Cold. Youd have to roll your TV and your VCR in and out of there, said Montana State coach Jeff Choate, who worked for Petersen for eight years at Boise and Washington. And the point was that youve got to remember where you came from and youve got to have that humble and hungry attitude.Petersen could have left Boise State sooner. Stanford and others came after him.I had left Boise State because I didnt think Chris was ever going to, said Choate, who rejoined Petersen in Seattle in 2014.When Southern California fired Lane Kiffin, USC made a run at Petersen. For reasons that are obvious to anyone who knows him, Petersen passed on the glitz of Los Angeles. USC then hired former Trojans assistant Steve Sarkisian away from Washington. That was the job that made sense to Petersen, and in some ways it has worked out even better than he thought it would.Hands down the thing that I completely underestimated that has been the biggest surprise, the most pleasant surprise of me coming over here is I just blend in, Petersen said. I didnt blend in at all in Boise. Its small. Here its so big. Theres pro sports. Theres everything else. Theres people that dont even know about sports. I appreciate that and I like that.In Seattle, he found a program Sarkisian had revived from its darkest days, including an 0-12 season in 2008. The challenge for Petersen was to move Washington from pretty good back to the top of the Pac-12.The first thing that had to change was the way the players interacted with each other.Theres a saying he says that I like, senior offensive tackle Jake Eldrenkamp said. Its not just about respecting your teammate. A lot of people say you dont have to like him you just have to respect him. But with Coach Pete its youve got to respect him and youve got to like the guy.Petersen and his staff shuffled lockers and meeting seats to move players away from their friends and position groups. Players had to learn the hometowns and high schools of their teammates. The names of siblings and parents.The next step was bringing in more of what became known at Boise State under Petersen as OKGs: Our Kind of Guys. Petersen wants players who live for football, but understand there is more to life.Seventy-five percent of the time hes talking to the team its about your character. What type of person you should be, you want to be, and just doing the right thing all times, linebacker Keishawn Bierria said. Life outside football. Thats really what he talks about.There is much to life outside of football in this part of the Pacific Northwest. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle. Microsoft is in nearby Redmond. Bill Gates lives here and his Microsoft co-founder, Paul Allen, owns the Seahawks. Seattles music scene produced Pearl Jam and Nirvana and it is the city that gave the world Starbucks.Petersen can tap into all of what Seattle and the University of Washington provides to mold his OKGs. And when things dont go so well for the Huskies on Saturday, he can always change the subject.How `bout those Seahawks? Im taking all questions about `em, Petersen began his first Monday media availability of the year that followed a loss .It worked for about a minute, but if there is one coach of a top-10 team who could blend in at his own news conference, its Petersen.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 .---Follow AP College Football Writer Ralph D. Russo on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ralphDrussoAP . ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz