Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

29.09.2019 06:12
s first surgery. He played 158 games last season, hitting .305 with 23 homers and 98 RBIs, helping the Rangers win the AL West.F Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- An emotional Prince Fielder, with his young sons at his side, announced Wednesday that he can no longer physically play baseball.Fielder, a designated hitter for the Texas Rangers, is still recovering from his second spinal fusion surgery in the past three years.The doctors told me since I had two spinal fusions, I cant play Major League Baseball anymore, Fielder said, his voice halting.So I want to just thank my teammates and the coaching staff. Im going to really miss those guys. Theyre a lot a fun. Ive been in a big league clubhouse since I was their age, he said, motioning toward his sons. To not be able to play is going to be tough.Fielder, who is still wearing a large neck brace, had missed one game in the previous five seasons before he was traded to Texas for second baseman Ian Kinsler?before?the 2014 season.He played 42 games in 2014 before having his first surgery. He played 158 games last season, hitting .305 with 23 homers and 98 RBIs, helping the Rangers win the AL West.Fielder was hitting .212 with eight homers and 44 RBIs this season. In three seasons with Texas, Fielder hit .269 with 34 homers and 158 RBIs in only 289 games.I really wish our fans had been able to see Prince at his best, general manager Jon Daniels said. For about 10 years, he was one of the elite power hitters and baseball players in the game.Fielder still has four years and $96 million remaining on the nine-year, $214 million deal he signed with Detroit in 2012.The Rangers have an insurance policy thats expected to pay half of the remaining $72 million they owe Fielder. The Detroit Tigers are responsible for the other $24 million.A number of Rangers players and officials took to social media to express their feelings over Fielders exit.Fielder was still hitting below .200 in June. He became concerned after an 0-for-4 performance against the Los Angeles Angels.Finally, in Anaheim he got a few pitches to hit, and he couldnt deliver, said Scott Boras, Fielders agent. He said somethings going on. We expected some DL time, but not this. Yeezy Boost 350 Deals .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Adidas Nmd White Wholesale . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. http://www.nmdsneakerssale.com/nmd-shoes-r1-deals.html .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Cheap Adidas Nmd Human Race China . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Authentic Adidas Nmd . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. TAMPA, Fla. -- Theresa Manuel, the first black woman from Florida to compete in the Olympics, has died in Tampa. She was 90.The Tampa Bay Times (https://goo.gl/4uKpzp ) reports that Manuel died on Monday. She had been in the hospital last week and was discharged Saturday but stopped eating Sunday and declined quickly.The Tampa Bay area native attended the 1948 Olympics in London, where she competed in the 80-meter hurdles, threw the javelin and ran the third leg in the 440-yard relay.dddddddddddd.The year after the Olympics, Manuel graduated from the Tuskegee Institute (now university) in Alabama. She then returned to Tampa and went on to work as a teacher and coach at Middleton and Hillsborough high schools.---Information from: Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.), http://www.tampabay.com. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz