Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

27.09.2019 05:51
ance, said Bopara, currently leading run-scorer in the Pakistan Super League, where he is representing Karachi Kings. The condit Antworten

Ravi Bopara has not given up hope of forcing his way back into Englands plans despite missing out on selection for the ICC World T20.All-rounder Bopara believes Eoin Morgans men will be successful at the tournament under the guidance of head coach Trevor Bayliss, who he worked with during a stint in the Big Bash League for the Sydney Sixers.England have a very good chance, said Bopara, currently leading run-scorer in the Pakistan Super League, where he is representing Karachi Kings. The conditions will suit our batsmen, as despite it being in India, I dont think youll get too much turn, especially once the floodlights come on.As the pitches get a bit more tired they may turn a bit more, but certainly at the start of the tournament, England should be able to start guns-a-blazing, and be in a good space.I cant be 100 per cent sure, but I think Bayliss has brought a really relaxed attitude to the group. I know that while I worked with him in the BBL, he was really chilled. Were just a few weeks away from the start of the ICC World Twenty20 Its nice to have that, especially on the international stage where there is enough stress already, having someone there who is smiling and takes pressure off is helpful.In the recent past we havent really had that. Previously it has been about always being switched on, and thats not possible. You cant take it too seriously at times, as often when you do, thats when you suddenly find it becomes hard work.Id love to be in the squad. I think I have justified myself as a good T20 cricketer in England in the recent past and feel I have done enough to warrant a place.Its not going to be easy to get back in but Im not giving up though. I have plenty of years left in me, Im only 30 years old. Nasser Hussain and Nick Knight pick their all-time World T20 XI. Bopara hopes he might be able to add some experience to Englands youthful-looking squad at some point, having viewed that as one of the key factors in Englands World T20 win in 2010, a tournament he was a part of.He said: You look at most successful sides in the past, its usually experience that wins you games, and tournaments.We had a lot of players in good form in 2010, at the peak of their careers some of them, and it helped see us through some tough situations. It was a strong side. It felt different to other tournaments Ive been involved in. In the past weve been guilty of picking players who were still a bit too young or inexperienced going into big competitions.You need guys who know already what theyre doing day in, day out. Thats what we had in that squad, the likes of Kevin Pietersen, Paul Collingwood, Graeme Swann, Ryan Sidebottom - a very experienced campaigner - these are the guys who won the tournament for us. Ravi Bopara won the World Twenty20 title with England in 2010 Its key for our young cricketers to get as much exposure to T20 cricket all around the world to gain that experience, and thats whats starting to happen in the BBL and IPL.You get an understanding of high-pressure, tournament cricket, and how it works. The more games they play, the better they will become.Watch the first Twenty20 international between South Africa and England live on Sky Sports 2 this Friday from 3.30pm.Before then, do not miss South Africa Women take on England Women in their second T20 from 11.25am on Friday, also on Sky Sports 2.Also See:Fixtures/resultsLive cricket on SkyGet Sky SportsCricket videosNMD XR1 Australia . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Ultra Boost 4.0 Australia . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. http://www.nmdaustraliasale.com/nmd-human-race-shoes-australia.html . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. NMD R2 Australia . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Wholesale NMD R1 . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web.SAINT-QUENTIN-EN-YVELINES, France -- Thongchai Jaidee of Thailand posted a 3-under round of 68 on Saturday to move 8-under and take a two-shot lead heading into the final round of the French Open.Northern Irishman Rory McIlroy and South Koreas Wang Jeung-hun posted 1-under 70s, having been level with Jaidee and two other players overnight.Jaidee played consistently with three birdies.I had a good game plan today ... hit a lot of fairway, the 46-year-old Jaidee said. Three-under is an amazing round with the conditions and the wind gusting.By contrast, McIlroys third round was hugely erratic as the four-time major winner had six birdies, three bogeys and one double-bogey.McIlroy recovered to make five birdies on the back nine.Wangs round was the opposite, featuring three bogeys on his way back to the clubhouse after he had set out with four birdies on the front nine.Defending champion Bernd Wiesberger of Austria posted 70 and is one shot behind at 5-under, followed by South African Brandon Stone and four other players at 3-under.dddddddddddd.Wiesberger is looking to become the sixth player to successfully defend the title at the Le Golf National course, which is hosting the 2018 Ryder Cup.Im right up there, said Wiesberger, who recovered from a bogey-bogey start to make three birdies. I have played well on Sundays here, so everything is in place.Stone shared the overnight lead, but fell away with a 2-over 73 -- including double bogey on the 18th hole.Mikko Ilonen, the other overnight co-leader, fared even more badly.The Finn hit a 4-over 75 -- including a quadruple bogey on the fifth hole -- to fall seven shots behind Jaidee and way out of contention.There are four qualifying places for the British Open up for grabs. They will go to the leading four players, not otherwise exempt, who finish in the top 12 and ties. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz