Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

27.09.2019 05:49
boot and was richly rewarded, seeing his effort arrow over Victory goalkeeper Lawrence Thomas and into the top right corner.As Antworten

Tim Cahill, welcome home.The Socceroo marked his return to league football in Australia in the most remarkable fashion, scoring a 40-metre stunner to announce his arrival.It wasnt just remarkable, it was incredible.But it was also so typically Cahill.When all other players saw a bobbling ball in the centre circle, Cahill saw something else.Surging onto the loose ball, Cahill swung his right boot and was richly rewarded, seeing his effort arrow over Victory goalkeeper Lawrence Thomas and into the top right corner.As Victorys players and fans picked their jaws up from the floor, Cahill was punching the corner flag in trademark style.If this is what the A-League can expect, then it wont be long until Melbourne City and Football Federation Australia consider their mammoth investment on the 36-year-old money well spent.If they dont already.The only people not delighting in Cahills phenomenal effort were Victory fans, who instead produced a chorus of Youre only here for the money.In joining City on a two-year playing deal, Cahill is reportedly among the leagues highest-ever earners.FFA have tipped in a component of his wages, in recognition of his efforts to lift the leagues profile.The same player who took his talents to the English Premier League and three World Cups is now delighting on home soil.And on this evidence, fans will be flocking to see the all-time leading Socceroos scorer across the country.Cheap College Jerseys . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Discount NCAA Jerseys . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.cheapcollegejerseys.net/ . PAUL, Minn. Authentic College Football Jerseys . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night.Ronny Deila will part company with Celtic at the end of the season, according to reports in Norway.Norweigan broadcaster TV2 claims the former Stromsgodset boss will leave Celtic Park when his one-year rolling contract runs out at the end of the season.The 40-year-old replaced Neil Lennon in June 2014 and won the double in his first season but a poor European campaign this term saw the pressure begin to mount on the Hoops boss. WATCH: Scottish Cup semis Watch highlights of the Scottish Cup semi-finals as both matches went to penalties... Sundays embarrassing Scottish Cup semi-final loss to Rangers on the back of Januarys League Cup exit to Ross County now appears to have sealed Deilas fate, despite the club closing on their fifth straight Scottish Premier title.TV2 claims that criticism from former players, supporters and a bloodthirsty Scottish tabloid press have also played a part. Rangers secured a place in the final of the Scottish Cup with a 5-4 penalty shootout victory over Celtic at Hampden Park Sky Sports pundit Andy Walker said earlier on Monday that Deila was on the brink of losing his job following defeat to Rangers.ddddddddddddeilas agent Tore Pedersen and Celtic have refused to comment on the reports.David Moyes has been installed as favourite for the Parkhead hotseat ahead of former boss Lennon.Also See:Nicholas: Celtic are staleDeila silent on future ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz