Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

27.09.2019 05:47
City players make it into his combined XI, while there is no place for world-record signing Gareth Bale, with Kevin De Bruyne an Antworten

Sky Sports Guillem Balague picks his combined Man City and Real Madrid XI ahead of their Champions League semi-final.Man City v Real Madrid preview All you need to know ahead of Tuesday nights Champions League semi-final first leg at the Etihad... City marked their first appearance in the Champions League last eight with a 3-2 aggregate win over PSG earlier this month, while Real, winners in 2014, overcame Wolfsburg by the same aggregate scoreline after a sublime second-leg comeback.Although Real Madrid are 6/4 favourites with Sky Bet to win the competition for an 11th time, Spanish football expert Balague believes Zinedine Zidanes side are the weakest of the remaining four sides, and insists they showed how dangerous yet vulnerable they can be in their two-legged win against Wolfsburg. There is no place for world-record signing Gareth Bale, with Kevin De Bruyne and Sergio Aguero pipping him alongside Cristiano Ronaldo Five Manchester City players make it into his combined XI, while there is no place for world-record signing Gareth Bale, with Kevin De Bruyne and Sergio Aguero preferred alongside Cristiano Ronaldo.Combined XI - 4-3-3: Joe Hart; Dani Carvajal, Sergio Ramos, Vincent Kompany, Marcelo; Luka Modric, Fernando, Toni Kroos; Kevin De Bruyne, Sergio Aguero, Cristiano RonaldoBalague said: I think Real Madrid are the weakest of the four teams. As a team, they showed their weaknesses against Wolfsburg and they had an easy passage to the semis with Roma and Wolfsburg. Manuel Pellegrinis side have a fine chance of reaching the final, says Balague I think to lose 2-0 in Germany is a sign of what they can do, but also to beat Wolfsburg 3-0 is a sign of what they can do in another sense.Ronaldo found form at the best time of the season with key goals against Roma, Barca and Wolfsburg.But as a team, Real Madrid defend badly and can be exposed. Certainly it is an opportunity for City to reach the final. De Bruyne celebrates scoring in the quarter-final win over PSG earlier this month In the other semi-final clash, 2014 finalists Atletico Madrid face 2013 winners Bayern Munich, who are preparing for Pep Guardiolas departure to Manchester City in the summer.And Atletico, who have forced their way back into the La Liga title reckoning in the last month, are favourites to win the competition for the first time, according to Balague. Atletico can win the champions League. For me, they are the favourites. Its a fascinating battle between two coaches who love more than most to influence their sides. The teams are a mirror of who [Diego] Simeone and Pep were as players and are as coaches. Atletico are favourites to win the Champions League, according to Balague I think Atletico Madrid are more comfortable, marginally, with what they do. Physically, they are strong, solid, with no injuries. Bayern need to find themselves a strong centre-back pairing because Joshua Kimmich and Javi Martinez will struggle.Atletico Madrid showed against Barca they can defend as a team, but also that they werent scared to find the victory in their own way, in both ways.They find themselves more sharp at this stage of the season than two years ago when they got to the final. For me, they are the favourites.Also See:Charlies European predictionsMan City v Real Madrid previewIs Iheanacho the answer?Neymar needs summer restAdidas Eqt Deutschland . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Adidas Nmd Grosshandel Deutschland . JOHNS, N. http://www.nmdschuhesale.de/nmd-r2-schuhe-deutschland.html . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Adidas Nmd Outlet . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Adidas Nmd Günstig Kaufen" . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. MAYNOOTH, Ireland -- Saying hes "feeling a bit lost" in a difficult year, Rory McIlroy shot a 2-over 74 on Thursday in the Irish Open to fall eight strokes behind first-round leader Oscar Floren. The second-ranked McIlroy, from Northern Ireland, had four bogeys and two birdies in wet and overcast conditions at Carton House on the outskirts of Dublin. McIlroy hit only five of 14 fairways and took 34 putts. "At the moment, no aspects of my game are strong and Im just feeling a bit lost at the moment," he said. "It feels good on the range and I can hit all the shots, but when I get out on the course it really does not seem to be there. "Off the tee, I am missing one right and then missing one left and its just not going where I want it. It gets you in two minds every time you are playing a tee shot. The game is just not coming easy to me at the moment and while I was struggling at this point last year, I was able to turn the corner in the middle of the summer and have a great end to my season. I dont know whether its a matter of trying to play my way out of it or just keeep grinding away on the range or whatever.dddddddddddd" Floren, from Sweden, had a 6-under 66. He drove the green on the par-4 13th and holed a 20-foot eagle putt. "I just came out and hit everything really, really pure," Floren said. American Peter Uihlein was a stroke back along with Dutchman Joost Luiten, , Frances Jean-Baptiste Gonnet, Northern Irelands Michael Hoey and Irelands Shane Lowry. Uihlein, the Madeira Islands Open winner last month, is making his 10th European Tour start of the year. The former Oklahoma State star won the 2010 U.S. Amateur. Lowry, the 2009 winner at County Louth as an amateur, had six birdies and a bogey played alongside McIlroy. "I was just chomping at the bit to get out there this morning and I was just trying to play me way into the tournament nicely so Im really pleased with a 67," he said. Hoey said wife Barbara had their first child induced last week so he could compete in the event. "Its great being a father and already its added a new perspective to my life," said Hoey, a four-time European Tour winner. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz