Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
panxing18 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

23.09.2019 03:40
The Carolina Panthers have been nothing if not a Antworten

Ask CSR: What’s your favorite Panthers season? roller coaster for their fans since the team’s inception in 1993. They have been to two Super Bowls out of eight playoff seasons. They are the only team to have won the NFC South crown in consecutive seasons — even managing to do it three times in a row from 2013-2015 — and they are also the team to have won the most NFC South crowns to date. Yet they still have not Stitched J.J. Jansen Jersey , in twenty three seasons, posted consecutive winning seasons. I asked the Cat Scratch Reader staff to tell me about their favorite season as a Panthers fan and their responses were about as scattered as the Panthers’ history. Take a look and then hang out and tell us about your favorite season.Erik SommersEvan LeekleyJon DeLongBradley SmithBrian BeversluisI have to agree with Bradley. After the tie with Cincinnati, I was able to relax and root for my favorite part of sports: improbabilities. Squeaking into the playoffs in 2014 with a losing record helped take the sting out of watching an under-performing team each week. The way I look at it is that I’m not here just to watch the team win it all. I’m here to be entertained Youth Mario Addison Jersey , one way or another. I personally found the NFC South play tag with their playoff spot, with every team trying to scream “not it!” the loudest that year, made for highly entertaining television. The Panthers were back on the practice field again today as they prepare for a key NFC South matchup against the Buccaneers on Sunday.Here’s the good news: everyone who didn’t practice yesterday returned to the field today. The Panthers are in a must win situation when they travel to Tampa this weekend Stitched Mario Addison Jersey , and having Devin Funchess, Donte Jackson, Curtis Samuel Youth Cameron Artis-Payne Jersey , Ryan Kalil, Eric Reid and Greg Olsen available to play makes accomplishing that goal much easier.Funchess, Newton and Manhertz were limited Stitched Cameron Artis-Payne Jersey , but everyone else returned to full participation. The only notable absence is safety Colin Jones, but his absence was not for injury reasons.Here’s today’s full injury report:Panthers injury reportDid not participate in practiceS Colin Jones (non-injury)Limited participation in practiceWR Devin Funchess (non-injury)TE Chris Manhertz (ankle)QB Cam Newton (shoulder)Full participation in practiceS Mike Adams (rest)CB Donte Jackson (quad)C Ryan Kalil (rest)TE Greg Olsen (foot)S Eric Reid (shoulder)WR Curtis Samuel (hamstring)DT Kawann Short (calf)WR Torrey Smith (knee)Practice StatusDid not participate in practice = 0% of a player’s normal repetitionsLimited participation in practice = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsFull participation in practice = 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsGame StatusOut = Player will not playDoubtful = Player unlikely to playQuestionable = Uncertain if player will play

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz